Sunday, June 7, 2009

sorry


Hello! Sorry I havn't been writing lately.

Today, my best friend came down to Surf City,

and we may be spending the night tonight!

I'm excited!

Last night, we were going to see the NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM 2, battle of the Smithsoneon,

but It was SOD OUT AT 5:30!!!!! :0!!!!!!!

But we went on the beach, ate at Macceroni Grill, (my fav place)

and went to the beach at sunset. A small band was playing quiet hawaiian music

on the peir at The Ocianic Resteraunt, and we jumped off the lifeguard stands and into huge piles of sand! We played Pickle, went in the water, (It's a good thing I had sport shorts on! Lol)
and watched some new friends toss the football back and forth. It was cool.

Any reviews on UP? I want to see it if it's funny. Comment with your review, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment