
uh....oh!!!!!!
Sometimes, we need to be careful not to speak our minds. I've learned that over the years. Like the time I told my brother his feet stunk and he started to cry. Or the time I told my sister her outfit didn't match. Like the time I told Luke, irritated, to stop bugging me. Words can hurt, even if it wasn't even a big deal. I'm glad I've learned to keep quiet and be sensative to other's feelings!!!! :)
Sometimes, we need to be careful not to speak our minds. I've learned that over the years. Like the time I told my brother his feet stunk and he started to cry. Or the time I told my sister her outfit didn't match. Like the time I told Luke, irritated, to stop bugging me. Words can hurt, even if it wasn't even a big deal. I'm glad I've learned to keep quiet and be sensative to other's feelings!!!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment